Skip to content
- The KIZMET Centre will encourage healthy child development and positive parenting practices to all families with young children in Sainte-Geneviève, Pierrefonds West and the surrounding communities.
- A place that will offer core programs to all families with young children, eg. Parent-child Drop-in, Family Support, Play-based Early Learning, and Reading Readiness.
- New facilities will include a motricity room, play rooms, a multipurpose room, meeting areas, a community kitchen and administrative offices.
- Its mission will be to enhance child and family well-being by reducing the isolation of parents with infants, toddlers and preschoolers and will be convenient access point to other community services.
- Further research and in-depth descriptions about similar Resource Centres and their successes can be found at www.frp.ca (Canadian Association of Family Resource Programs)