Skip to content
- 70% of all mental health issues begin in early childhood. Targeted intervention before the age of 6 can dramatically improve child outcomes.
- Helping new parents develop positive parenting skills fosters healthier, happier family relationships.
- Communities that offer proactive resources for all families with young children are stronger.
- There are presently NO resources for young children and their parents on the West Island.
- All West Island families would benefit from these programs and services at the KIZMET Centre.